THE BONGO FLEVA ARTIST LINAH SANGA EXPLAINS HOW HER INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT HACKED

After Bongo Flava artist, Linah Sanga her Instagram account with more than 1.3 million followers being hacked, there have been many words. Some people say Linah has sold and has signed up new account.
"Firstly! up to now I still have plans to restore it to my account and see the progress is positive about 90 percent, I pray to God only to return," she said.
"Also I can tell my fans for now I do not have any account of Instagram so be very careful because there people have been telling me that I have opened a new account, no I have not signed up new account, they must be careful and should pay attention to those who pretend like me," Linah warned.
She also said she has suffered severely from her account to consume it.
"Has affected to me essentially true especially in the case of my fans who have to know there are things that have occurred here among my fans were supposed to know, but failed to really and others know my schedule show has affected for sure so much."
About rumors being sold, Linah said:
"That I do not think I can do that, how can I sell my account when I own a business. You know there are people like haphazard and start talking to unfamiliar objects and in fact it very pains are talking ridiculous, I d
THE BONGO FLEVA ARTIST LINAH SANGA EXPLAINS HOW HER INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT HACKED THE BONGO FLEVA ARTIST LINAH SANGA EXPLAINS HOW HER INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT HACKED Reviewed by Unknown on 13:09:00 Rating: 5

Hakuna maoni:

Facebook

klin zepp. Inaendeshwa na Blogger.